Monday, January 5, 2015

Laravel Release Download

I love to used Laravel as my Web Framework. Many Projects that i develop used Laravel.
But the downside of Laravel Release download, Laravel never put every version release as an archive, instead you have download it directly from source.

So to make my self and you who visit my blog easier in future to get Laravel when starting new project or update current project with new laravel release, i put every Laravel relese in my Dropbox then you can download it in single rar archive.

Laravel v4.1.18 - Download
Laravel v4.2 - Download
Laravel v4.2.4 - Download
Laravel v4.2.8 - Download
Laravel v4.2.9 - Download
Laravel v4.2.11 - Download
Laravel v4.2.16 - Download
Laravel v5.0.22 - Download

Hope this writing and Laravel Archive can help you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment